Monday 1 April 2013

March Favourites!

It's that time of the month again, no ladies not mother nature calling, favourites time…so lets get to it.

Beauty

Skin care:

So this months skin care favourite is this recent purchase. I was smooching around in boots and I noticed a skin brand that I hadn't heard of before. I was looking at their range and decided to try this Sk:n Pore Refining Lotion. It's concentrated in Glycolic Acid which helps refine pores and I've noticed a vast difference in the visibility of my pores.

Next is a not so recent purchase but something that I tried because of my fellow bloggers on a #bbloggers chat recommended it to me when I was asking about exfoliators, it's the St Ives apricot scrub for oily skin. I am so happy that I tried it. It just makes my skin so smooth and makes the application of foundation so much nicer.

Make up time:

I have absolutely been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Natural Beauty", it's been the perfect thing in this still cold weather to pop onto the apples of my cheeks and it works really well when I wear red lipsticks.

This isn't a make up item but I've fallen back in love with my DKNY Golden Delicious perfume. I'm not too fond of the other perfumes in this range, but this one I just love. I don't know why I stopped using it but I've pulled it back out this month and been spritzing away.

Leisure

TV/Movie:

Now if you haven't heard of this show you need to watch it, Girls, it's about a bunch of four girls in their early 20's trying to find themselves. I think we can all relate, it's a tad raunchy and explicit but it's quite a real show. The writer/creator/director Lena Dunham is amazing in it, as are all the other actresses and actors.

Random:

I have fallen in love with 9 Bars, their bars full of different seeds and honey…just yummy! Such a good alternative if you find yourself grabbing chocolates or biscuits for snacks.

Well, that's it for this month, I hope that all of you are doing well! I'm so looking forward to the lighter evenings and for the summer music to fill the air! And you know...the SUN, if it actually wants to warm the UK rather than just tease us!

RP

6 comments:

  1. I saw the first episode of girls but wasn't sold. I think I'll watch the second to see how it goes!
    That blush is sooo pretty! Want!
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's to everyones taste but I love that show =) It's sooo pigmented! xo

      Delete
  2. The blush looks pretty:)

    shylu
    www.sweetnshy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tarte blush looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...