Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites!

The end of February already! I think I will always be surprised as to how fast these months fly by. Nearly a quarter way through the year. I think I will do a little update on how my 'new years resolutions' are going at the end of march. Anyway, on to my monthly favourites.

Beauty

Make up:

L-R: MAC Viva Glam I; Topshop Hazard; Revlon CSUS Iconic

I can't believe that this particular lipstick hasn't been in my favourites, ever! =O This is literally my go to lipstick for when I want to do a red lip. It's MACs Viva glam II, it's this gorgeous deep red. I absolutely love it.

Another red lipstick that I have been loving is Topshops 'Hazard', this one is more of a true red colour. I love putting this one on and then layering it with a coat of the viva glam one. That to me is the ultimate red combination.

My final lip product that I have been in love with, the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in 055 'Iconic', the product has been my go to when I'm just popping out and need a bit of colour to my face. It just brightens everything up. It's the perfect my lips but better colour. I got it whilst in the US and I'm not even sure if they will be releasing here, but I hope they do.

My last beauty favourite is going to be my MAC quad. I have been turning to this when I don't want to make a fuss with my eyes, especially since I have been loving wearing lipsticks. Romp all over the lid with a bit of All that Glitters in the inner tear ducts. perfect. When you want to smoke it out a little at Tempting in the outer 'V'. Want a bit of colour, add in a bit of Cranberry.

Hair:

This has been my favourite product to use on my curled hair. it's the TIGI Bed Head 'Foxy Curls' I bought this product because it says it holds and defines curls, but when I first used it I wasn't impressed because it was slightly sticky and it made my hair go 'crispy', that's not what I had wanted, but after giving it another go, it really does the job. And my curls hold for up to 3 days, oh and the smell is ah-maze-ing! I get so many compliments on the smell (weird that people are sniffing my hair, but hey-ho, I'm taking the compliment).

Leisure

TV:

I have to be honest, when it comes to watching the actual TV, I'm not all that into it, I'd rather watch things on my laptop and be update with american programmes. But, saying that would be a lie for this month because I have absolutely being loving the ITV Drama 'Mr Selfridge'. If you like period drama's, this would be right up your street, but it's so much than that. It looks at this man who bought these grand ideas of how to change the way that we shop, we wouldn't even think of as ground breaking now-a-days. As well as that, it's got a few nice looking chaps in it too ;-)

Another programme that I have been enjoying is 'The wonders of Life', anything with Brian Cox in it and I'm there. I love that man, you know, on an intellectual level. He makes science interesting. And the camera work and graphics is incredible, as expected for a BBC documentary. If you like nerdy sciencey things then I would see go to iPlayer have a catch up.

Music:

I don't think there has been a point this month where my headphones haven't been in my ears. All my music is my favourite, it just depends on what mood I am in. But I've especially been enjoying going back to The XX album Coexist. It's a nice chilled album that is soothing to listen to.

Another set of albums that I have enjoyed revisiting is all the Beyonce albums. She's did her documentary for american TV preceding her World Tour 'Mrs Carter' (Great PR, she knows what she's doing). I really wanted to go to her show so I asked my friends if they wanted to go, they said yes. And guess what, we got tickets! They sold out in an hour, so we were super lucky, and I want to say a massive THANKS to Bineeta's brother for getting us the tickets =D

Well, that's it for this month. Till next month beauties!

RP

4 comments:

  1. Oh beyonce! I'm so gutted I didn't get tickets :'( Really want to purchase some Mac eye shadows too! You'll be glad to hear I've been practicing loads, I may even take the plunge and get a 217!!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! They sold out really quickly. Ohh have you? I want to see pics missy! =D Do it, get the brush! lol! xo

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Bed Head spray now, and the Topshop lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite good if you don't mind the initial crispiness of your hair, definitely keeps the curl. Ha, I totally recommend the lippy! xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...