Monday 18 February 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask!

I first heard of the REN Glycolactic R-R-Mask from Jessicabeautican on youtube. She mentioned it in one of her hauls and said that Millie Makintosh (from Made in Chelsea) uses this. Now if you're not into that show and don't know who she is, then that's fine, all you need to know is that she has absolutely amazing skin. I mean, wow, if I had skin like that I would be a very happy bunny!

Product:

REN is a brand that I'm very interested in, I love their ethos and their skin friendly ingredients. This products contains ingredients like; papaya, cranberry, black currant, the list goes on (click *here* to see the list of ingredients). The product is suppose to combat congestion, remove dead skin cells, make the skin look brighter and reduce fine lines.

The smell is an orange scent which I'm not too fond of, but I can live with it for the results that it seems to be giving me.

Use:

You apply a reasonable pumps worth and smear over the face (I may start using a makeup brush) and leave it on for 10 minutes. You're given a little muslin cloth that you use to remove it when the 10 minutes are up and then rinse your face.

Results:

I used it when I got back, to be honest I didn't see or feel any instant result. Needless to say I was slightly disappointed, but obviously it was never going to work with one use, so I have been applying it, as regularly as I remember, for the past 2 months. I have to say it has made my skin better, my blemishes have slowly been reduced and my pores seem smaller than ever before. That's a massive thumbs up from me. My skin feels slightly tighter when I have removed this so I do moisturise or put serum on my face afterward.

I can't really comment on whether it reduces fine lines on my face, but it has made my face look healthier (or at least contributed).

Price:

On to what some people might consider important part. I wanted to get it when it was 20% off on ASOS back in November, but they had instantly run out of this product. Luckily on my trip to America I went into Duty Free where to my surprise that had it! I got it for £25 rather than the £30 original price (for 50ml).

I'm trying to get better at taking care of my skin with regular intervals of masks, exfoliating, creams, serums and drinking plenty of water. I still have 'off' days where I don't like my skin but doing all this DOES makes for a better base for when applying makeup.

RP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...