Sunday 3 February 2013

Happy One Year!

This is just a quick post to say a little HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little blog. I genuinely can't believe that it's been year since I started this blog. I have to admit there were points where I found it hard to keep up with posting regularly but I stopped putting pressure on myself and it's become a lot more enjoyable. It's been a huge learning curve for me in terms of my creative 'web' skills, but i've totally enjoyed learning all those little things. I never thought that I would have a blog and now I can't imagine not having it. It's changed so much in a year, hopefully for the best.

The main part of this post is to say a massive THANK YOU to the readers, whether they just pass through or you're a regular. All the comments really make my day like you wouldn't believe, I never can wait to get back to reply to them. Although this blog may not have a huge following the little following that it does have, I love. I've made some incredible beauty friends through this amazing blogging community.

So once again THANK YOU. Here's to many more years of blogging.

RP

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...