Wednesday 13 February 2013

Baby Brother Love!

So this post is going to be dedicated to my brother. It's his Birthday today and I just had the urge to write this post. I know he won't appreciate it but I thought I would appreciate him. I don't know where I'm really going to go with this post, so be prepared it's going to be a rambley one.

His name is Vishal and he is my younger brother by 15 months.

I suppose I will start off with when we were little; I used to take care of him, not outrightly, I mean that was my mums job, but I was protective over him, although there is only 15 months between us I feel as though he is much more younger than me. We used to play games all the time, I treasure those moments. I used to stick up for him in school, not that he needed anyone sticking up for him because he didn't really get picked on as such, but if someone did and it was in front of me or he told me about it, lets just say that person should have been scared. lol.

On regular occasions, we would take so long eating our dinner, because I would be sitting there talking to him and making him laugh. I used to say that he was the only one that used to laugh at my jokes, they weren't even funny, we were like 8-9 years old.

He was a naughty bugger as well, he used to through his chapatis behind the fridge because he didn't want them, my dad had a lovely mouldy surprise waiting for him when he cleaned behind the fridge, lovely. He tried blaming me but that wasn't going to work! The cheek!

Don't get me wrong, we used to fight a lot, he even stabbed me with a pen, it was a minor scratch but I still have the scar on my arm. I used to (still do) feel so guilty when I upset him, so I used to run away and scream 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' before he hit me, that's when he picked up the pen and saw red. I forgave him though, obviously.

I suppose the point of this post is to just tell you all how much I appreciate having such a lovely brother. All my friends have brothers and I think I'm the only one that complains about trivial things when it comes to moaning about their sibling. As we have grown up we've stopped fighting and screaming at each other, instead we gave each other space but still have long hearty conversations. If something is annoying me I am more than happy to moan to my brother, I suppose it's because he just sits there and listens lol.

I would do anything for my baby brother. He still hugs me (I know he is going to hate me for saying that), well I kind of force him to lol. He has grown up to be a man with good morals, a sensible head and strong mind.

We've been through a lot as a family and he could have ended up being a totally different person, but he has his head screwed on and is making his family proud. He still needs to grow up a bit but what 24 year old guy doesn't?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISH! =)

RP

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...