Sunday 16 December 2012

NARS Taos!

As some of you know I bought a couple of things from NARS a month or so ago. The blush has featured in a past favourites but I haven't actually spoken about how much I do love it. Now, this is my second NARS blush, I don't think that I'm going to start collecting them. They are amazing but I feel you can equally get the same quality products from the high street. But here I am sharing my love about this product (may have to balance the books and share some of my favourite high street blushes ^^).

There are so many rave reviews about the infamous NARS blushes like 'orgasm' and 'deep throat'. But the others kind of get left out and they are just as amazing! My recent purchase of 'Taos' was attraction at first sight. The colour of this blush was one that I hadn't seen before and with that in mind I had to have it.

Price:
£21.00

Results:
It's a perfect colour for this time of year where deeper more amber blushes tend to get used. It's got flecks of gold shimmer in it, which gives a lovely glow to the skin. Obviously the packaging is amazing and sleek, the ultimate love of NARS products. The pigmentation, of course, is amazing. And as with all NARS blushes a definite tap should be given when the product is first picked up with a brush. I find that it lasts all day on me. My washed out face needs the colour so I notice if a blush has worn off throughout the day, and this isn't one of them.

I think that if you are going to invest in a blush, then there should be something particularly special about it. I think this one was definitely worth the price tag. The quality and smoothness of this blush is lovely but the colour is definitely what make it stand out from the crowd.

RP

8 comments:

  1. I love Deep Throat (so rude!) but want to branch out into more NARS colours. I know what you mean though, they aren't amazing for the price but there is something about them that makes me want more! This colour looks so lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...yes very rude ;-) I think their texture is lovely as well so that helps! =) Thanks Rebekah! xo

      Delete
  2. Ooooh nice!This looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice on you lovely. xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! lol! Apart from the ghost face! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous colour! I know what you mean about NARS blushes though.I own a couple and do love them, but I recently checked out MUA's blush collection and was blown away at how amazing they are for a pound! And I mean, one it's on your face, no one knows how much they cost haha. But NARS blushes are such a treat! xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...I mean I love high end but love high street as well! I haven't tried MUA blushes yet! =O I think I've got enough for the mo! lol! xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...