Saturday 3 November 2012

Energizing Lotion!

As someone who has started taking their skincare routine much more seriously in the last year, getting this new moisturiser was a massive gamble. But I'm glad to say that I am super happy with this new purchase.

I got this Clarins Daily Energising Lotion (SPF 15) when I went to Bluewater back in August. I hadn't done any specific research but I had heard a lot of good things about Clarins as a brand, so I started browsing and reading the description and ingredients of the different creams they had. This one caught my eye because it didn't have any oils in it *tick*, I continued reading, and it stated that it contained Tumeric. I know that Tumeric is good for the skin and it's an antiseptic, but I never heard of an actual product contain it *tick*. I wanted something that was going to be much more hydrating than my La roche Posay Effaclar, this states that it hydrates *tick*. When I went to purchase it I got three good sample sized products from the same range! *tick*

The lotion comes in an easy pump dispenser, one and a half pumps of this does my whole face. The texture is light and you can feel the hydration when it's applied onto the skin. It has a light fragrance, it gets absorbed into the skin quickly and it provides a good base for my foundation.

It hasn't caused me any kind of bad reaction, so that within itself is a good sign. My skin has felt noticeably softer since I've started using this product and it definitely feels more hydrated.

I don't really have anything negative to say about the product! I could say that they could provide more of the product considering the price tag/quantity ratio. It was £20 from the Clarins counter in Boots for 30ml. After using it for 2 months I've only got half the bottle left *thumbs down*. But other than that I have really enjoyed using it and this being my first Clarins product I am definitely intrigued by the brand.

Have you ever tried this product? What other product would you recommend from this brand?

RP

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really lovely, I find it so hard to find the perfect moisturiser, and it's true that unfortunately quality really does come with a price tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that there aren't more reasonably priced, good skin care brands! Oh well, the price of 'beauty' eh?! xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...