Thursday 18 October 2012

Polish Post #6 Midnight Starlight!


I haven't worn really dark nails in such a long time, I think the last time I wore black on my nails was when I was living out at Uni for my second year, that was a long 5 years ago =O how time flies! I wore my new Topshop polishes this week and they have lasted quite well with only slight chipping, but it's been 4 days, that's quite good in my book. (The picture was taken after a few days of wear hence the chipped nails)

I am absolutely loving 'Lead', the duo chrome effect between the purple and teal/green shimmer that you get in different lights is really nice. I could have gotten away with one coat but I wanted to make sure that it would wear for a while so I applied two. There was little drying time between coats which is always a plus, like most people I can't stand waiting for polishes to dry.

I used 'Panther' as an accent colour on my ring finger. Now this polish wasn't as how I would have liked it; the amount of glitter chunks that come out aren't enough in one coat in my opinion and I didn't want to overload my nail with product so I didn't apply another coat. But I know I will make use out of it as I really like that silver and black glitter chunks that it has. It would look lovely over dark purples or fuchsias.

Are you liking the metallics trend? What metallics do you have?

RP

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love dark colours with glitter :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blinged out ring finger! I own two of the metallics which were part of the OPI nicki minaj collection last year, but unfortunately they're so difficult to remove that I've only worn them once! Loving the updated blog layout btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need to soak that cotton pad with polish remover! Lol! Thank you!! =D x

      Delete
  3. Wow, amazing colour! I've been looking for a shade like this for ages, now I know where to get it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...