Saturday 6 October 2012

Dancing In The Rain!

The next two months are going to be super duper busy for me with birthdays, catch ups and seasonal occasions (Halloween & Diwali). But I love it, I get to see all my favourite people, have some laughs and eat loads! =D

I started off this ghostly month of October by going out for a friends 25th last night. It wasn't anything big, just went to a club in my local town. The poor birthday boy was so tired he didn't want to dance or drink at the beginning of the night. I felt bad but of course he picked up his spirits and in no time we were all boogieing on down (people still say that right?!).

Just wanted to share what I wore with you lovely people and what my face looked like =)

Top (Tunic/Dress) - ASOS (Old) | Belt - ASOS | Skirt - Miss Selfridges | Tights - M&S (60 Denier) | Shoes - M&S Limited collection

Nails - Barry M Red Black (NP115) | Rings - can't remember, sorry! | Bracelet - Gift

Eyes: MUA Palette in Heaven and Earth | MAC shadows Tempted & Romp | Bobbi Brown Gel eye liner in Espresso Ink | No 7 Extravagant Volume Mascara
Lips: Maxfactor lip liner in Fire | MAC Viva Glam I | Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry
Cheeks: Sleek contour Kit in Medium

I loved this lip and it lasted all night without reapplying! That deserves a thumbs up!! =D

I prefer matte lips personally, I find glossy lips have too much movement and that's just asking for a lipstick on cheek or teeth situation, not cool!

I curled my hair using the BaByliss conical wand and just clipped it back to stay out of my face.

Today is going to consist of lazying around the house...just what I need! Hope you're all having a gorgeous weekend!! =D

RP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...