Monday 3 September 2012

Four Fav MAC shadows!

Hello my lovelies!! How are you all??? I’m glad to say that I’m back to blogging, my life has been a little hectic and honestly I feel like I was lacking inspiration for blog posts, but I’m happy to say that I’m back at it and hopefully I can stick to a rhythm of posting regularly.

So for this post I would like to share with you my favourite four MAC shadows. They are the shadows that I reach for when all I want it a quick wash of colour over the eyes, as well as when I want to spend a bit more on my eye look.

So, starting from the top left hand corner going clockwise is Romp (frost finish). This is a rustic gold colour, but I think it's a bit smoother and more pigmented than other frost finish eyeshadows I have. It’s so easy to wear, put this all over your lid with lots of mascara and you’re ready to go.

Next is All That Glitters, this is a blogger favourite and I have to agree with them. I wouldn’t necessarily put it all over my lid but definitely in the inner corner and the first half of the eye, then I would put a purple or maroon on the outer corner. The shimmer is amazing. If you’re a paler person that you can definitely wear this all over your lid. I would describe the colour as a silver pale pink (veluxe pearl finish).

My next favourite is Paradisco (frost finish). I would describe this as a pink with gold flecks. If your eyes need waking up use this all over the lid or in the first half with something deeper in the outer corner and you’re ready to go. You may need a base with this colour if you want better pay off, like a primer potion or pencil.

Last but not least is my very first MAC shadow Tempting (lustre finish). I used to have problems with this shadow when I first bought it, but now I lurrvee it. It is a lustre, which means its got chunks of glitter in it, but if you just keep building the colour the pay off is lovely. I feel as though it’s a duo-chrome shadow, when looking at it, it looks like an antique gold, but actually in different lights is comes out as a dark brown which is perfect if you just want to wear one shadow and be out of the door.

Top-Bottom: All that glitters, Paradisco, Romp, Tempting

Well, there you have it, when looking at them in the pan it looks like I’ve only really picked two colours but they all give off different finishes.

What are your favourite MAC Shadows? Do you have any of these? Would you like to see me using them in a post? Glad to be back!!

<3 =) x

10 comments:

  1. I actually don't have any of these shadows! Looks like the next time I'm in MAC I'm going to have to check these ones out... they're so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...they are lovely, it's hard to pick when you're at their counter. =D x

      Delete
  2. Love the look of Romp!!

    Love bronzey brown shades :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back too! I had a break from blogging too but I want to get back in to things now! Those colours are really lovely. I don't actually own any mac eye shadows! I need a make-up masterclass in eye shadow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed the break, I think most of us do! =) Glad you're back! You're giving me ideas for a new post! =P xo

      Delete
  4. Nice colours! My 4 would have to be Mulch, Texture, Club and Smoke & Diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one I have that you mentioned is Club, which I like to wear for an easy smokey eye! =D Need to try the other three...next time I'm in MAC! lol! xo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colours, I have just bought All That Glitters :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo exciting! Growing your MAC collection I see ;-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...