Sunday 1 July 2012

June Favourites!

Beauty

Skin care:

Same as last month, just one skin care item to mention, although I have already mentioned a gazillion times. The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. Amazing. That’s all, if you want to read more click -> *post*.

Make up:

Not that many make up bits.

Starting with this beauty; the Makeup Forever HD foundation. I got this when I was in America last year, I wasn’t too keen on it at first but as my skin has improved I’m loving it. It’s a good colour match and it’s not heavy for these ‘summer’ months.

Next is my Bobbi Brown cream Blush in Powder Pink (*post here*). The consistency of this is lovely and easy to apply with my real techniques contour brush.

Finally in this months make up loves is this NYX Jumbo pencil in French Fries. It’s a perfect bronze with very subtle gold shimmer. Again I was lucky enough to get this whilst on my travels in America. It’s been so east to just draw on my eye lid and blend it out and go out of the house.

Leisure

Books:

Like I said in my instagram post 50 Shades really took over this month when it came to what I was reading. I even managed to get some of my friends to read it too. I know there is controversy surrounding these novels, like most things, but I have to admit I was obsessed (still am a little) with them. If you look past the ‘smut’ it’s actually a good (and when I say good I mean completely fake and would never happen in real life but that’s the point of a book, right?) love story which you get drawn into. There isn’t much to say about these books, I mean I could but then you would be reading an essay and there is just no need to put you all through that! =)

TV:

I think you can probably tell that I like my fantasy stuff by these favourite posts lol! I am addicted to True Blood, it’s more of a ‘real’ vampire story rather than the laa-dy da versions *cough* Twilight *cough*. And hello, it’s got Alex SkarsgĂ„rd in it. Enough said I think.

Music:

I know I am probably behind on this but I have been loving Watch The Throne by Jay Z and Kanye West. I’ve been listening to it non stop this month. I think it’s due to the Radio 1 Hackney Weekend and having Jay Z head line. My favourite song from the album is "Lift off" and “That’s my B****”.

What were your favourites this month?! =) x

4 comments:

  1. YES! TRUE BLOOD! Most awesomest tv show ever!! Eric is so OOF! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ your Oof! haha! I hate that there are only ever like 12 episodes in a season! x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to get the night repair, but I'm poor!
    I love the Bobbi Brown blusher, I'd love to try that too :)
    and I read the 50 Shades trilogy, feel like the only person in the world who seriously dislikes them though! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...If you don't need it, don't get it. I felt like my skin could use with a little extra tlc. lol!

      Aw don't you like them? Well, I'm sure there are a bajillion people who don't like them but just don't talk about them! lol! =) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...