Monday 20 February 2012

Polish Post!

So after about 3 weeks off the nail polish (and it was hard…sooo hard) I have finally painted my nails in one of my all time favourite colours; chaperone by 17.

The 3 weeks was definitely needed as my nails were flaking and staining, not good. But now they are in the best shape they have been in for quite a while!

I love this nail polish because it looks good against my skin tone and it’s understated. The grey is nice and muted and the price is super affordable (£2.99 from Boots). I can’t get enough of it! It lasts for a good few days without chipping and it has good pigmentation with two coats.

What’s your favourite nail polish? =) x

6 comments:

  1. I love this colour!!! I have it too.. 17 range is amazing but kinda glooopy!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) Mine hasn't gone gloopy yet *touch wood* x

      Delete
  2. it really does look against your skin tone!!
    for some reason i cant pull off colours like this :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be bold and wear whatever colour you like! =) That's what I do, don't care too much! Lol! x

      Delete
  3. I love this Nailpolish! The colour is really awesome and i think i must buy a similar one:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! =) I will definitely have a look! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a message! They make such a difference! =) please come back as I do reply! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...